Lets talk about everyday makeup. If you are preparing for #backtoschool or go to work everyday than you need to read this. Everything is going to be hell affordable k is se sasta kuch nai hoskta 😂 I'm not a beauty guru by any means but I'm going to share what works for me.
1. Skin prep is important. I don't do anything fancy. Lekin @minisopakistanofficial k facial spray are heavenly good and hydrating. Phr I apply aloe vera gel. I learned this thing from @nishoo_makeup_maniac k aloe vera gel can work as a primer and its a really cool trick.
2.Never ever ever ever use stick foundation on daily basis
Meine ye kaam karte hue bht loagon ko dekha hai lekin I can't even explain k ye apki skin k sath kia kary ga. Go for tinted moisturisor or bb cream. What I do is mix one teeny tiny dot of @dermacol_international bb cream into my cream 21. Yes I use that orange looking cream 21 which your relatives gets you when they comeback from dubai 😂. Its pretty hydrating and works for me perfectly.
3. Aik acha powder to set your face. No matter ap kia base apply kar rahe ho, if you set it with powder tou wo achi he lagti hai lekin dont go too heavy handed k face powdery lagay.
4. Aik acha blush on. Mein thoray rosey colors prefer karti hun. Agr ap creamy blushes use karo tou ap powder se pehly osko apply karte ho lekin its difficult to blend if you are a begainner. Isliye use powder blush @rivajcosmetic got pretty good blush palette jo affordable hai. Warna @thebodyshoppakistan k single blushes b ache hein but wo expensive hn. Don't forget to make your nose blush
Tip: agar apka skin color dark hai tou ap thora peachy shades k blush use karo wo bht haseen lagty hn. Agar apka skin color light hai tou maroons will work best. Depending on the skin shade, ap light ya dark ja sakte ho.
5. Achi lipstick. Go for liquid lipcolors, jo k pura din thehray. Experiment by mixing different color and create your signature. Be creative 😉
6. Highlighter: just apply a little on the highlighting areas and taddaaa. A balanced, not too over the top, skin friendly makeup 😝
Comment down your dail makeup routines. I would love to know and learn from you guys 😄💕