“Anything goes Frittata” on the menu today!
You guys! I did a little meal prep yesterday and this yumminess was on my list!
This is pretty simple, you literally throw any veggies you have on hand then pour eggs, cook and you are all set!.
Perfect for a grab and go breakfast, snack or part of your lunch!
2 shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
2 cups any leftover veggies you have on hand - spinach, broccoli, red peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc.
2 tbsp Avocado Oil
Freshly ground pepper
21 seasoning (optional)
6 large pasture-raised eggs
1. Heat Avocado Oil in a Cast Iron Skillet over medium heat.
2. Add shallots and saute until soft.
3. Add veggies and stir until it begins to cook down.
4. Break eggs into a medium bowl, season with salt, pepper and 21 Seasoning and whisk with a fork until yolks are broken up.
5. Pour egg mixture over the veggies in the skillet. Lift pan and swirl the mixture so it spreads out evenly in the pan. Cook over low heat until eggs are set on the bottom.
6. Transfer to the oven to broiler until the top sets and turns golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Serve and enjoy! You can add fresh greens and salsa on top.