#lovelettertonyc photos & videos

618 Posts

Love letter to Lenox Hill from @ellenjoy26 #lovelettertonyc 💌

Love letter to Lenox Hill from @ellenjoy26 #lovelettertonyc 💌

891
14
Everyone’s favorite private courtyard getting ready for the holidays!
.
This is literally ten feet from the very popular Friends Apartment, but it amazes me that so few tourists actually see it! 
I always show it to my visiting friends as if it is the most delicious secret - about 30% of them love it and the other 70% smile politely but secretly think I’m crazy for liking a courtyard. 
Which group are you in? #christmasinnewyork

Everyone’s favorite private courtyard getting ready for the holidays!
.
This is literally ten feet from the very popular Friends Apartment, but it amazes me that so few tourists actually see it!
I always show it to my visiting friends as if it is the most delicious secret - about 30% of them love it and the other 70% smile politely but secretly think I’m crazy for liking a courtyard.
Which group are you in? #christmasinnewyork

253
14
Love letter to Chinatown (& tequila 😂) from @michiel_aroundtheglobe #lovelettertonyc

Love letter to Chinatown (& tequila 😂) from @michiel_aroundtheglobe #lovelettertonyc

424
13
I lived in NYC for 8 years until I moved to southern California with Devin in 2017. I love New York City and Devin and I welcome any opportunity to revisit. Sometimes that's for a long layover between trips and other times we're there for work or to visit my family. It's a city I feel proud to have called home for 8 amazing years and I hope my love affair with it will never end! Anyone else feel the same way? #citygirl #citylife #purasoulphoto #stettenwilson #nycskyline #nycweddingplanner #nycweddingphotographer #nyccommercialphotographer

I lived in NYC for 8 years until I moved to southern California with Devin in 2017. I love New York City and Devin and I welcome any opportunity to revisit. Sometimes that's for a long layover between trips and other times we're there for work or to visit my family. It's a city I feel proud to have called home for 8 amazing years and I hope my love affair with it will never end! Anyone else feel the same way? #citygirl #citylife #purasoulphoto #stettenwilson #nycskyline #nycweddingplanner #nycweddingphotographer #nyccommercialphotographer

107
19
of course you had to be one of them 🦍🥰 #kingkong

of course you had to be one of them 🦍🥰 #kingkong

27
4
Walking around the city in December is truly a pleasure! 
Every little park is dressed up, the enchanting smell of Christmas trees wafts from seemingly every corner - there is definitely some magic in the air ✨
Now, if only it would snow again 🤞 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 #facadelovers #bitsofbuildings #doortraits #ihaveathingforwalls #ihavethisthingwithdoors #streeteasyfinds  #theprettycities #loves_nyc #travelerinnewyork #newyork_ig #topnewyorkphoto #thisisnewyorkcity #made_in_ny #prettycitynewyork #mysecretnyc #empirestateofmind #lifeinnewyork #newyorker #nycdotgram #nycityworld #what_i_saw_in_nyc #streetsofnyc #pictures_of_newyork #seeyourcity #nycprimeshot #lovelettertonyc #christmasinnewyork  #iamatraveler #lppostcards #iamtb

Walking around the city in December is truly a pleasure!
Every little park is dressed up, the enchanting smell of Christmas trees wafts from seemingly every corner - there is definitely some magic in the air ✨
Now, if only it would snow again 🤞 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#facadelovers #bitsofbuildings #doortraits #ihaveathingforwalls #ihavethisthingwithdoors #streeteasyfinds #theprettycities #loves_nyc #travelerinnewyork #newyork_ig #topnewyorkphoto #thisisnewyorkcity #made_in_ny #prettycitynewyork #mysecretnyc #empirestateofmind #lifeinnewyork #newyorker #nycdotgram #nycityworld #what_i_saw_in_nyc #streetsofnyc #pictures_of_newyork #seeyourcity #nycprimeshot #lovelettertonyc #christmasinnewyork #iamatraveler #lppostcards #iamtb

118
8
Day 34/100. When you reach your edge, soften. Soften until you slip through the constraints and can create a new rhythm, a new route, a new release. Water is soft yet powerful. Reach your edge, and soften. | Victoria Erickson ————————————————- #womentraveler
#myunitedjourney
#newyorkcity
#seeyourcity
#beatenpathco
#nyclive
#lovelettertonyc
#artofdestinations 
#newyork_ig
#mysecretnyc 
@futureofwomen
@newyorkertips
#iamtraveler
@latenightsinthecity
#nycplus
#nycfinest
#shotzdelight
#cityscapenyc
#newyork_bestshots
#edgenyc
#photocontest
#NJisBeautiful 
@njdotcom
#travelnyc
#photography_theory
@earth
#likenewyorkcity

Day 34/100. When you reach your edge, soften. Soften until you slip through the constraints and can create a new rhythm, a new route, a new release. Water is soft yet powerful. Reach your edge, and soften. | Victoria Erickson ————————————————- #womentraveler
#myunitedjourney
#newyorkcity
#seeyourcity
#beatenpathco
#nyclive
#lovelettertonyc
#artofdestinations
#newyork_ig
#mysecretnyc
@futureofwomen
@newyorkertips
#iamtraveler
@latenightsinthecity
#nycplus
#nycfinest
#shotzdelight
#cityscapenyc
#newyork_bestshots
#edgenyc
#photocontest
#NJisBeautiful
@njdotcom
#travelnyc
#photography_theory
@earth
#likenewyorkcity

49
6
Everything's holiday festive in New York right now 🎄✨except the weather! Here's hoping the cold rain turns into a snowstorm... ❄️ P.S. Find all my tips & favorites for a holiday visit to NYC on monicafrancis.com #mfrancisNYC #prayforsnow

Everything's holiday festive in New York right now 🎄✨except the weather! Here's hoping the cold rain turns into a snowstorm... ❄️ P.S. Find all my tips & favorites for a holiday visit to NYC on monicafrancis.com #mfrancisNYC #prayforsnow

399
12
pra quem me conhece de perto sabe o quão apaixonada por NY eu sempre fui e que um dos meus maiores sonhos sempre foi visitar esse lugar. os dias que passei aqui foram incríveis, andei andei andei e andei. sinto que explorei essa cidade inteira de ponta cabeça porém tenho certeza que há milhares e milhares de coisas pra serem vistas ainda. coffee shops à cada esquina, o passo acelerado de todos à sua volta, o frio congelante que você não consegue sentir seu rosto, as pessoas que incrivelmente pararam o que estavam fazendo pra te ajudar a achar lugares que você queria ir. as luzes e as decorações de natal nessa época do ano. a arquitetura. A ARQUITETURA... NY eu amei cada cantinho teu, cada esquina. voltei pra casa com uma bolha enorme no pé de tanto andar e inúmeras lembranças que vão ficar pra sempre na minha memória. essa viagem serviu pra concretizar algo que eu sempre soube minha vida inteira: esse é o meu lugar preferido no mundo.  #newyorkcity 🏙

pra quem me conhece de perto sabe o quão apaixonada por NY eu sempre fui e que um dos meus maiores sonhos sempre foi visitar esse lugar. os dias que passei aqui foram incríveis, andei andei andei e andei. sinto que explorei essa cidade inteira de ponta cabeça porém tenho certeza que há milhares e milhares de coisas pra serem vistas ainda. coffee shops à cada esquina, o passo acelerado de todos à sua volta, o frio congelante que você não consegue sentir seu rosto, as pessoas que incrivelmente pararam o que estavam fazendo pra te ajudar a achar lugares que você queria ir. as luzes e as decorações de natal nessa época do ano. a arquitetura. A ARQUITETURA... NY eu amei cada cantinho teu, cada esquina. voltei pra casa com uma bolha enorme no pé de tanto andar e inúmeras lembranças que vão ficar pra sempre na minha memória. essa viagem serviu pra concretizar algo que eu sempre soube minha vida inteira: esse é o meu lugar preferido no mundo. #newyorkcity 🏙

91
2
#newyork 🇺🇸

#newyork 🇺🇸

56
5
Autumn in New York gone too soon 🍂 Love letter time Centra Park from @humzadeas #lovelettertonyc

Autumn in New York gone too soon 🍂 Love letter time Centra Park from @humzadeas #lovelettertonyc

914
16

Top lovelettertonyc photos & videos

Love letter to Lenox Hill from @ellenjoy26 #lovelettertonyc 💌

Love letter to Lenox Hill from @ellenjoy26 #lovelettertonyc 💌

891
14
Autumn in New York gone too soon 🍂 Love letter time Centra Park from @humzadeas #lovelettertonyc

Autumn in New York gone too soon 🍂 Love letter time Centra Park from @humzadeas #lovelettertonyc

914
16
Love letter to Chinatown (& tequila 😂) from @michiel_aroundtheglobe #lovelettertonyc

Love letter to Chinatown (& tequila 😂) from @michiel_aroundtheglobe #lovelettertonyc

424
13
Love letter to nyc from @iwyndt #lovelettertonyc

Love letter to nyc from @iwyndt #lovelettertonyc

1,143
18
Everyone’s favorite private courtyard getting ready for the holidays!
.
This is literally ten feet from the very popular Friends Apartment, but it amazes me that so few tourists actually see it! 
I always show it to my visiting friends as if it is the most delicious secret - about 30% of them love it and the other 70% smile politely but secretly think I’m crazy for liking a courtyard. 
Which group are you in? #christmasinnewyork

Everyone’s favorite private courtyard getting ready for the holidays!
.
This is literally ten feet from the very popular Friends Apartment, but it amazes me that so few tourists actually see it!
I always show it to my visiting friends as if it is the most delicious secret - about 30% of them love it and the other 70% smile politely but secretly think I’m crazy for liking a courtyard.
Which group are you in? #christmasinnewyork

253
14
Love letter to nyc from @nyroamer #lovelettertonyc

Love letter to nyc from @nyroamer #lovelettertonyc

1,236
14
Love letter to Christmas in New York City from @ericknyc_  #lovelettertonyc 🎄

Love letter to Christmas in New York City from @ericknyc_ #lovelettertonyc 🎄

600
20
Sound familiar? 😉⠀
⠀
Issue 5 cover quote from the inimitable @theperlenoire 💃🏿⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
#ilovenewyork #gratitude #grattitude #positivevibes #loveinnyc #universallove #lovelettertonyc #dearnyc #newyorkersbelike #takechances #acceptance #trueself #confidence #confidenceisalwaysinstyle #loveyourself #openheart

Sound familiar? 😉⠀

Issue 5 cover quote from the inimitable @theperlenoire 💃🏿⠀














#ilovenewyork #gratitude #grattitude #positivevibes #loveinnyc #universallove #lovelettertonyc #dearnyc #newyorkersbelike #takechances #acceptance #trueself #confidence #confidenceisalwaysinstyle #loveyourself #openheart

452
10
Thankful for nyc 🙏🏼 love letter to Central Park from @craigsbeds via @secret_nyc #lovelettertonyc

Thankful for nyc 🙏🏼 love letter to Central Park from @craigsbeds via @secret_nyc #lovelettertonyc

1,914
25