👩🍳Spinach, Capsicum & Cheese Muffin Recipe 👇
Yes, I have posted this pic before, but they are so good and so easy, you really need the recipe!
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup milk (low fat)
* 75g butter, melted * 2 cups tasty cheese, grated
* 1-2 spring onions, chopped
* 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
* 1 small red capsicum, diced
* 2 cups wholemeal self raising flour
* 1/2 vegetable stock cube (salt reduced)
* salt and pepper to taste.
I generally don't add the salt and pepper (but up to you!)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Melt butter and set aside to cool slightly.
3. Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin cases.
4. Gently whisk the eggs in a large bowl.
5. Stir in milk and melted butter.
6. Mix in grated cheese, spring onion, baby spinach and diced capsicum.
7. Add in the flour, crumble the stock cube and add salt and pepper if desired. Stir until combined.
8. Pour mixture evenly into muffin cases.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes. They are ready if a skewer comes out clean.