A woman in San Diego, USA was forced to undergo surgery after dreaming she had swallowed her engagement ring… And waking up to find she actually had.
Jenna Evans was in a deep slumber when she found herself and her fiancé under threat from “bad guys”. In a move of quick thinking, partner Bobby suggested she swallow her engagement ring whole to prevent its theft.
Waking up the next morning, Evans quickly realised that she was no longer wearing her ring. Seeing the funny side, she wrote in an amusing Facebook post: “I went to urgent care where I struggled to explain why I was there, because I was laughing/crying so hard.” “The doctor ordered an X-ray and seemed pretty shocked when she walked back in with a second doctor and showed me that sure enough, my ring was right there in my stomach!” Doctors put Evans under and following an upper endoscopy, they recovered the engagement ring, giving it to her fiancé for safe-keeping. Once Evans had recovered from the ordeal of anaesthesia with a much-needed burger, she revealed she had also been advised to see a sleep specialist.
Words: @meaghanjspencer 📷 Jenna Evans #EngagementRing #Ring #Engaged #Wedding #Marriage #Jewellery #SanDiego #USA #Hospital #UpperEndoscopy #Anaesthesia #Doctors #DoctorsOfInstagram #Accident