Simple, healthy dinner or iftar perfect during these blessed days of Dhul-Hijjah. Food filled with nutrients for the soul, not just the body.
Did you know beets are one of the Prophetic inspired food? They improve digestive health, help keep blood pressure in check, can reduce anemia symptoms, improve athletic performance, and help reduce inflammation.
- 5 oz salmon fillet (PF)
- Season with pink Himalayan salt and pepper
- Heat 1 tbs coconut oil in skillet
- Med/high heat, sear salmon 3 minutes each side
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 1/2 cup bone broth
- 1/4 cup Zamzam (PF)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Pink Himalayan salt (PF)
- Side of avocado
Roasted beets (PF)
- Cut off stems
- Wash beets and pat dry
- Cut into small pieces
- Coat with olive oil (PF)
- Sprinkle pink Himalayan salt (PF)
- Preheat oven 450° degrees
- Place beets on a baking dish
- Roast for 30 min or so until done
Sautéed arugula, basil (PF), spinach
- Chop the greens (5 cups)
- Heat 2-3 tbsp olive oil (PF) in skillet
- Put the cup greens in the skillet
- Sprinkle pink Himalayan salt/pepper
- Sauté until leaves start to wilt
Lastly, the key ingredient send blessings on the Prophet ﷺ while cooking for immense blessings and healing.
Allahumma salli ala sayyidina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi wa sallim.
#propheticnutrition #hajj2019 #salawat