Happy One Year Wedding anniversary to my love @isaac_sansome❤️
I can’t believe it’s been a year of marriage already!!!!!!!!!!!👰🏼💍🤵🏼
I simply cannot imagine living without you - existing without you.
Every day I thank God for you. I thank Him for bringing our paths together and creating such a beautiful life for the both of us.
I know we have been destined to be together since before time❤️
I just love how perfectly you complete me and how perfectly God completes us - He’s right in the middle.
You came into my life at the perfect time, in the perfect manner and in the perfect place.
Our lives are completely different - truly, how blessed are we❤️
This is no longer my life, but ‘our’ life.
I am yours and you are mine.
I love the simple things about you...
You don’t even realise it but:
- When you see me stressed, you do all you can to alleviate it.
- When you see me in pain, you pray for me with full compassion.
- When I have questions, you answer me in full depth.
- When I can’t see a way out, you remind me of Gods promises.
- When I need a change, you go out of your way to make it.
- When I have a goal, you encourage me to achieve it.
- When I don’t have energy, you ask God to enhance yours to compensate.
- When I have no voice, you autonomously become mine.
- When I don’t know what to say, you give me wise words to speak.
- When I need direction, you prompt me to pursue Him.
Isaac, you’re such a mighty man with such a beautiful heart - the Fathers heart❤️
You’re the most genuine and generous human being I have ever met.
You have such an incredible gift of knowledge with such an amazing ability to teach.
You’re insanely humble, diligent and committed (just to name a few) and I’m so so excited for our days to come❤️
We are going to change the 🌍
I love you Isaac - thank you for loving me x
#wedding #weddingphotography #inspiration #weddingday #bride