Whiskey the ginger cat 🐈 Born in London on the 12th January 2011, loves eating and sleeping.
689 Followers 358 Following
Latest whiskey_ginger_cat Posts
I got nominated by my furriend Nyden @yana.plus.nyden to share #10funfacts about my ginger-self. I obviously love talking about ME, so here they are:
1. I was a rare ginger female when my human adopted me. Only after my first visit to the vets it became apparent that I am actually a handsome ginger male. Fortunately, my human had some sense (at least on that occasion) and called me Whiskey, so there was no need to change my name.
2. I was ‘catnapped’ once by some naughty neighbourhood kids and went missing for 48h. After knocking on hundreds of doors my human eventually found me.
3. Up to date I’ve demolished (beyond repair) four cat flaps. Two of them in my own house, and the other two in the neighbourhood. Not feeling guilty at all. Obviously they shouldn’t have been locked in the first place!
4. One (inconsiderate) vet advised my human that I am a bit overweight (nonsense! I am just fluffy). I‘ve been eating diet food and wearing ridiculous ‘please do not feed me’ tag since I was 5. Few years and 4 broken down cat flaps later, here I am - 500g heavier.
5. I love playing with wool, ribbons and all sorts of packaging. No need for a Christmas gift for me - just the wrapping paper will do.
6. Before going to sleep I often knead and lick my blanket (or my human, especially if she happens to wear a fluffy jumper).
7. Couple of years ago I was diagnosed with a minor kidney problem. Since then my human adds extra water to every single of my wet-food meals. Surprisingly, I am loving it. I am a soup kind of cat.
8. I claim to be a good mouser. The truth is that those couple of mice I’ve managed to bring home were actually stolen from my next door cat friends.
9. I am a keen birdwatcher. When I spot a bird in my garden I make weird chattering noises and I twitch my whiskers in a funny way.
10. My local vet and his staff are actually scared of me. After couple of hospital stays they don’t even approach me without gloves. They claim that I’ve terrorised them with my teeth and claws when they’ve tried to draw some blood for testing. Can you believe that?
I nominate @eric_the_c.at and @hokuleathesurfingcat to share their 10 fun facts.